What's new
Amibot

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to buy cheats, participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members !

COD-UO

Lazertom

CoD2 Customer
VIP
Interested in paying for an upgraded version of the mombot for cod uo, punk buster really isn’t an issue so I just want better chams and name esp and wallhack if that’s even possible. Let me know cost and I’ll gladly pay!

Lazertom said:
Interested in paying for an upgraded version of the mombot for cod uo, punk buster really isn’t an issue so I just want better chams and name esp and wallhack if that’s even possible. Let me know cost and I’ll gladly pay!

So far we are concentrating on newer games if I ever get bored out of my mind I'll maybe think about it but atm I plan no hacks for cod1 and cod uo game is too old and there are tons of free hacks for it

Crx said:
Lazertom said:

So far we are concentrating on newer games if I ever get bored out of my mind I'll maybe think about it but atm I plan no hacks for cod1 and cod uo game is too old and there are tons of free hacks for it

I understand is there anyway you can direct me to a download of one of your old cod uo working hacks for the game in the meantime? Can’t find really any that let you download it without hoops.

Back