What's new
Amibot

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to buy cheats, participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members !

AOM RETOLD

emkone

Registered
Hello, is it possible to make or maybe you already have, hack for AOM retold ? Simmilar to the one for AOE 4 please ? would be grateful my discord, spicemelange. Or just react here please.

if we do we will post a thread in the news section. for now I haven't looked into that.

Thanx, should be really easy for you i think since there is no anticheat and its basically the same like AOE. I think there are 0 providers so it would be maybe good :) ty

retold has some cancer stuff added to it. definitely not the same as aoe4. they take stuff way more seriously there weirdly enough

retold has some cancer stuff added to it. definitely not the same as aoe4. they take stuff way more seriously there weirdly enough
Ive heard from friend, somebody got this maphack working but its only like esp for atuff, units hulding goldmines etc. pretty enought tho. if u can make it off i woul surrely buy, because u are trusted providers:)

Back