What's new
Amibot

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to buy cheats, participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members !

I paid for mw3 but I did not receive the cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseeburger650

Registered
Hi I bought cheat for mw3 but I did not receive it in my account and also I bought for bo2 which I received.
for the mw3 payment: Receipt #1773-8369

I'm working right now I will have a look asap when I get home, I assume you bought both together at the same time which I most likely don't handle properly. if @banfetish sees this before I get home he might check the forum payments and correct your subs if needed.

I actually bought them separate
here is the bo2 Receipt #1616-2078 which I have it, and here is the mw3 Receipt #1773-8369 which I don't have it yet.
I sent email regarding that too with my credit card statement showing that I paid for both of them.

had a quick look during work, turns out it's not a mistake from me.

your second payment / purchase is in review on stripe because it is a potentially fraudulent payment, I will review it when I have time and decide what I want to do with this.

Using stolen credit cards isn't allowed.

No, it is actually my card. Let me know what you do need for proof or give me a refund since I got charged for it. Check your email.

If you put wrong data, like address name ect, they ( stripe&company ) detect it as fraud.

It means there is something wrong between the user who is actually paying and original user stats ( nationality, info's etc )

Happened to some my customers buying and seeing bounch of payments market as fraud.

Also 2 step verificaiton si bypassed on some credit cards when the amount is low

Let me know within 8 hours or I will have to call my bank and ask for a charge back.
1. you can pressure me all you want I would rather refund you in full than take chances, having to deal with fraud chargebacks is gonna cost me more than refunding you.
2. People work and have lives if it takes a little time to review it takes a little time. You're not going to loose any subscription days over it and you already got the first cheat so you know im not scamming people with cheats that don't exist or work.

1721156709074.png

Bro just refund me then I would not charge it back if I get what I paid for. And thats stripe problem because they charged me and it's my actual card.. Let me know what do you want to do

I want to refund both transactions. These payments are too risky.

You may contact Stripe or your Bank for more information.

you can use crypto if you want to buy a cheat. the loader account is locked until further notice contact us by pm after payment to resolve it.
1721157588376.png

1721157808549.png

Bro you dont need to refund the bo2 only the mw3.. I already have the bo2 without any problems. I know you are worried and thats okay

Bro you dont need to refund the bo2 only the mw3.. I already have the bo2 without any problems. I know you are worried and thats okay
it costs me XYZ bucks a pop if you charge back so more than the sub itself, I don't want to but I need to be very strict with this. Otherwise I might as well go work for unesco

Last edited:
the last option is to enable 3dsecure and buy it again with that enabled ( contact your bank for more info on this) . This way I'm sure you can't charge me back.

Nah bro Don't worry I wont charge it back from my end bro. Im just contacting you because I did not receive the mw3 service which what I paid for. You can refund me if you want or give the one month mw3 service

the last option is to enable 3dsecure and buy it again with that enabled ( contact your bank for more info on this) . This way I'm sure you can't charge me back.
I don't know how to do that on stripe. I called my credit card and I was told it was stripe problem.. Refund me the mw3 and I will try to do with crypto because I like your program.

Trust is earned my friend.

You got to enjoy a day of bo2 cheat for free enjoy :)
both payments are refunded already since when I posted the pictures and they can't be cancelled. Once it's done it's out of my hands.
if you want to resolve your fraud score contact stripe.
if you want to enable 3dsecure contact your bank.
alternatively use crypto to buy the cheats your interested in.

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back