What's new
Amibot

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to buy cheats, participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members !

COD4X unban bypass

Call of Duty 4X
Status
Not open for further replies.

ffk

Registered
heyo i would like to know did u update your cheat for cod4 bypassing anti-cheat (united-promod) server they detecting what you inject into-game plus tracking your hwid?
would like to buy subscription but if there is no update made yet i will just wait, because friend told me there is still no update made for that.
thanks in advance!

I don't handle whatever they are doing on that server and since it's only one server I do not see a big need for it. although some others have asked for the same as you, it's been only one guy so far so yeah will I update the cheat for one specific server and two users ? you tell me !

well soon new update is coming 21.3+ and every server is going to use it... so dont think its just specific one server and for two users but for everyone who is going to use tool...
persoal i would be great buying cheat thats why i hope you can found solution im sure you can block server from getting info from our PCs

ill worry about this when it's an issue. 21.2 was two years in the making and is the same as it ever was.

well they was not active thats why but looks like they came back to work new updates will conutinion now plus they made discord for a reason not long time ago

you can complain all you want there won't be an update for that server alone. thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back